Major unforeseen benefit with new sedio case

yoopermjm

Reaction score
Wow. I ordered the new sedio case and clip holster and just realized a major benefit that I didn't anticipate. I can now pick up my phone easily without hitting the search icon on the lower right or any other unintentional "button."

Not only is my phone protected, but I'm really enjoying the fact that it's not constantly getting false input information. This is not just for the search icon, it's simply easier to physically handle the phone and not inadvertantly hit something. What a blessing to add to the protection it provides.

p.s. Not only does it feel more solid, it's better looking too.:icon_ banana:

JasonLee

Reaction score
Went with the clear innocase cause I have my Android battery cover detail on the back. Just got my case and new charging dock today and I'm very pleased with both. Next is the car mount, too bad its $50.

irepodu

Reaction score
I must say, the Innocase/holster combo, works great with the Innotraveler car dock! I couldn't be happier with them!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Seidio case is the best Droid case out there, I tried many and it wasn't even a contest. Glad to see others finding this out as well. It's not even that it fits so well, it feels better than the damn stock droid does.

I use their protective skins as well and throughout the day I find myself just rubbing my fingers over the screen because it feels like the softest glass ever made, love it.

I bought like 4 extra protective skins in case I had to send my droid for a replacement lol, had to do it 3 times already, before I found out about the protective skins so it's nice to have a few extra on hand. The protective skins are expensive though, so if ya do buy some, buy the 2 packs to save some cash.

Last edited:

irepodu

Reaction score
The OEM dock comes with a case that has one of those circular knobs on the back of it to fit into a belt clip. The circular part also secures the Droid onto the car dock.