Macktion at CES 2015 Video 1: Deeper Fish Finder Preview

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We have something awesome for you guys! It's a video series from our man on the ground at CES 2015. Macktion is his name, and showing off unusual mobile tech is his game! He'll be sharing a large swath of videos for our viewing pleasure over the next couple of days. Please give him a warm welcome for his hard work.

His first video in the series is a product which aims to take fishing to a whole new level using mobile tech. And no... we aren't referring to "phishing" which is what hackers do to steal personal info. When we say fishing, we literally mean catching fish from a lake or pond. The product is called Deeper Fish Finder and it purports to help you find the best spots for the most fish and then transfers that info to your smartphone or tablet.

As it floats on the surface of the water it uses soundwaves to find the largest concentration of fish in a given area and then relays that to your device via Bluetooth. Ultrasound + Bluetooth = yummy fish dinner!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I'm not much of a fisherman, but I might be with one of these things. My biggest complaint is that I'm just not patient enough to sit there for hours getting no bites.

If I cared enough/had the disposable income to spend on fishing gear, I think I'd be all over this product.

Great video! Keep up the good work @Macktion!