lurking in the backgound

terl00

Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance for any future help I may find here. I am a Droid newbie and have found many helpful tips, tricks and fixes from you all. Am just gettin up the courage now to ask my questions directly instead of lurking in the backgound sponging off all of you :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi and thanks in advance for any future help I may find here. I am a Droid newbie and have found many helpful tips, tricks and fixes from you all. Am just gettin up the courage now to ask my questions directly instead of lurking in the backgound sponging off all of you :)

As CorinaCakes said we are all here to help each other. Many of your questions may be answered all ready in our FAQ's. You may want to have a look around there.

If you can't find what you're looking for, ask, we will be happy to help.:)

Manigma77

Reaction score
I have to commend you for starting out by doing the research yourself, too many people just want to sign up and start asking without taking a little tour first. Don't get me wrong, I like helping people when I can, I just want to know that they are willing to learn, and research for themselves as well.