Luna Theme and SWYPE issue

Official_n00b

Reaction score
OK, two days ago I installed UD v2.0 and it's awesome. It fixed the lag issue when I rotate my home screen. I also noticed it has SWYPE that I could install in the UD Settings. I installed it and it worked awesome.

Then I got greedy and looked into themes. I ended up installing the Luna Theme and it also works great. But I noticed I no longer have SWYPE. So I went back to the UD Setting and tried to install SWYPE again. It says it's installing but once it finishes, it's not in my keyboard settings. Has anyone been able to get SWYPE on the Luna theme?

If not, how can I got back to the stock ROM w/out another theme? I just want SWYPE back.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, two days ago I installed UD v2.0 and it's awesome. It fixed the lag issue when I rotate my home screen. I also noticed it has SWYPE that I could install in the UD Settings. I installed it and it worked awesome.

Then I got greedy and looked into themes. I ended up installing the Luna Theme and it also works great. But I noticed I no longer have SWYPE. So I went back to the UD Setting and tried to install SWYPE again. It says it's installing but once it finishes, it's not in my keyboard settings. Has anyone been able to get SWYPE on the Luna theme?

If not, how can I got back to the stock ROM w/out another theme? I just want SWYPE back.

nOOb - did you make a back up of the stock UD2 before installing Luna? If not you will have to re-install UD. Always back up before installing themes.