low RAM or problem.

djspy

Reaction score
The past month or so my phone has been real sluggish so I installed RAM Booster. My phone is always low on RAM, why is that? I run the boost and it says it kills about 27 apps and gives me back 300+mb of RAM. I also clean the apps cache which can exceed well over 100 mb. My phone runs smooth for a bit after I do this but the ram and cache climb all the way up again in a matter of hours. What gives? Doesn't Android know how to manage these things?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You're running ics right? Odd... I know you don't want to hear it but... I would consider a factory data reset...

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
I've done 4 FDR's for battery issues and I even installed the 215 leak. I think I should call Verizon.

OP
djspy

djspy

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Verizon Tech Support and he told me that a new software update was supposed to have been pushed out by the end October. He says it says on the computer the update specifically targets signal problems that cause battery drain. He asked me if I wanted him to contact motorola and ask them to push the software update. He was at a loss as to why that update hasn't been pushed out yet since it say on the computer it should have rolled out by the end of October.