Lovin' My Droid

chollroc

Reaction score
Hi,

I joined this forum that I can learn how take advantage of my Motorola Droid and one day soon, help others with theirs. I've had my Droid for 4 days now, so any pointers are welcomed. Thx

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums ;) glad you found us. search for something like "tips and tricks" and you should find a few threads with a list of pointers.. enjoy!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I joined this forum that I can learn how take advantage of my Motorola Droid and one day soon, help others with theirs. I've had my Droid for 4 days now, so any pointers are welcomed. Thx

:welcome: to the Forum. You may also want to check out the FAQ's there is a ton of good info in there as well.;)

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome!!! Great to have you!!! There's definitely plenty to learn here!! Check the tips as already suggested, that's a wonderful place to start, then, if you end up with questions on specific things, the search box on this forum is your friend! If you still can't find what you're looking for, ask! There's LOTS of knowledge to be gained here!

Mr Sherry

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. i have been a member here for almost 3 months and must admit that this place has helped me work out 99.9% of the problems on my droid. if you need any help, ill try to help.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to the insanity, chollroc! Glad you're here! Be warned that this forum is very addictive, second only to your growing obsession for that new Droid! Have fun!