Love my Droid

gavinsnana

Reaction score
New to the forum. Have had my driod apprx one month and still love it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: gavinsnana to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us. Let us know if there is anything you need, we will try to point you in the right direction. :)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Welcome aboard, gavinsnana! As with everything else, the best thing you can do is read, read, and then read some more. Start with the FAQs and then move on to whatever sparks your interest in the threads - you'll be amazed at just how much you can teach yourself! Enjoy your new toy!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score

I hope so you still have 23 months left on your contract!!! :icon_ poke:

:D Welcome to the fastest moving boards this side of where ever you are!

OP
gavinsnana

gavinsnana

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Had problems logging back in but found the messages regarding deleteing cookies and if all else fails try another browser and that is what I finally had to do.

I am reading, reading, reading. This forum is where I have found a lot of items of interest for my droid.

As far as the 23 months - I have been with verizon for YEARS and have always kept my phones for the full contract. It has never been a problem. The last phone was the LG Dare and believe me it took a lot for me to give that up. But I am so glad I did. My daughter now uses it.

Anyway...thanks for all the good information and tips!!