lost phone/Gmail

r0b3412

Reaction score
hey guys, my gf lost her droid eris phone. She does not remember her gmail password. We tried to recover her password,but no alternate email was assign. she has never signed on via computer. she wants her contacts. today she boughta new droid incredible, is there any way we could get her contacts other than her gmail account? i know she has synced her phone via pc and has done firmware updates. im wondering if any of that info is saved on her pc?

Jordan8

Reaction score
hey guys, my gf lost her droid eris phone. She does not remember her gmail password. We tried to recover her password,but no alternate email was assign. she has never signed on via computer. she wants her contacts. today she boughta new droid incredible, is there any way we could get her contacts other than her gmail account? i know she has synced her phone via pc and has done firmware updates. im wondering if any of that info is saved on her pc?

Unless specifically setup to do so the phone isn't going to sync with anything but google. Best bet would be to somehow cone up with the password.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Go to Google online and attempt to sign in. Make sure to use the right gmail account name, but the password does not matter. You'll get a prompt, something like "can't sign in". Click on it and follow the instructions.

If that does not work you'll have to contact Google support and ask for a password reset, or something like that. Never had to do it myself, 'knocking on wood'.