Lost my "Screen Lock" screen ....&...

blowabs

Reaction score
I did something and now I dont see the "screen lock" screen anymore. At first I liked it but missed the clock...also I am afraid that I could butt dial someone..
...HELP....me get it back ...pls...Ty in advance

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Settings>Security>Screen Lock>Choose which you want.

ricks

Reaction score
I never use the Lock Screens on any of my phones. They have never made any calls or anything else. Its just nice to see the clock that I want see when I turn my phone on.

Does anyone else here not use the lock screen???

cutiedroid

Reaction score
I thot you used locked phones for security; if your phone is laying around and someone picks it up they can't open it and make calls around the world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I thot you used locked phones for security; if your phone is laying around and someone picks it up they can't open it and make calls around the world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Or post to your Facebook account...:D

ricks

Reaction score
I thot you used locked phones for security; if your phone is laying around and someone picks it up they can't open it and make calls around the world.Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums
I never leave my phone alone. Its always on me or near me.

Reaction score
I never use the Lock Screens on any of my phones. They have never made any calls or anything else. Its just nice to see the clock that I want see when I turn my phone on.

Does anyone else here not use the lock screen???

When I am at home I turn the lock screen off but when I leave I turn it on. Like you though I do keep it near me but it only takes a second for it to disappear.