Loose Droid Slider After 2 Weeks...Exchange?

dp6194

Reaction score
i got my droid 2 weeks ago and loved it...until i realized it's loose screen...
it would slide up in my pocket...also when closed it's extremely wobbly..and i'm the type of person who stresses about flaws...on a practically brand new phone...

my second choice was getting a blackberry...should i switch to the blackberry or just exchange it for a new droid?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Exchange it for a Droid or a Droid X.....

Why on earth would you consider a downgraded device such as a BB?

OP
D

dp6194

Reaction score
if i was gonna exchange it to another droid...i don't want to have the same slider problem in the next few years

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
if i was gonna exchange it to another droid...i don't want to have the same slider problem in the next few years

X has no Slider....My original Droid here is tight as it was out of the box...and that;s with 8 months of hard use on it.

OP
D

dp6194

Reaction score

X has no Slider....My original Droid here is tight as it was out of the box...and that;s with 8 months of hard use on it.
and i don't want a phone bigger than the phone i have righ tnow

wingsabr

Reaction score

and i don't want a phone bigger than the phone i have righ tnow
I'd say incredible, but you can't buy those anywhere for a reasonable price.

haythem1992

Reaction score
I also had the loose screen issue. I took it to a vzw store, check their Droid first for a loose screen because they compare yours to it, and after they compared my droid they sent me another one. Don't forget to check theirs first because they compared mine to it.
PS they sent me a new one, but it was like in January, last time I got one for a loose usb port and i got a refurb.

ronjr123

Reaction score
I have a CLNR that I received in March and the keyboard wouldn't light up out of the box. Going the get it exchanged in Sept or Oct before my year is up.