Looking forward to a useful forum for my new phone!

Superman

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Here's to hoping we can keep the useless posts to a minimum in this here forum. If this turns out to be like the pre-release threads over at HoFo, I'm going to scream. :biggrin:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well right now, all we have are facts from verizon, motorola and HTC.. everything else is hearsay, so that's a lot of what this forum is right now.. having said that, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here, and when we do get to break into our shiny new toys, there will be a lot more useful information. there is some good stuff on here already though, go check out the applications forums for ideas!

welcome to the forums!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Hey everyone!

Here's to hoping we can keep the useless posts to a minimum in this here forum. If this turns out to be like the pre-release threads over at HoFo, I'm going to scream. :biggrin:

:icon_ banana: Welcome to the Droid-Side "Superman" :icon_ banana:

Hey Clar, uh, uh, I mean Superman !! You and Lois just enjoy your time here, We will do our best to keep the bad guys with the cryptonite and the useless banter to a minimum. If we find an evil do'er we can't handle we may have to call on your Cryptonian Powers to assist the forum police !!!

Nice to have you here !! We hope you enjoy this place as much as we do !

:icon_ rasta:I Just couldn't resist, now where is Batman? :noworktomorrow:

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
luckily there is an OT area where the "useless banter" can have it's place....

I'm digging the colors and different forum sections here. Something for everyone...welcome Superman

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Funny you mention Lois. She wanted nothing to do with new phone technology for the longest time until I started explaining to her the DROID. She told me the other day that she got wet just thinking about it. Something else the iDon't doesn't do. lol

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: Superman, We're glad to see you here. Enjoy the forum :icon_ lala:

OP
Superman

Superman

Reaction score
Is it just me or are there two mods for every regular forum member? :p

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Yep, been looking for a place to hang. Im assuming this place will be hopping come Friday. Oh and Hi...1st post. :woot:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, been looking for a place to hang. Im assuming this place will be hopping come Friday. Oh and Hi...1st post. :woot:

oh hi welcome to you as well! i'm expecting to be busy friday.. i'll on on around lunch time, praying there isn't a lot of spam for me to catch up on.. enjoy the site!