looking for something new

stillwaiting

Reaction score
so i have the gb ota update rooted using d3 method, gb for me has been laggy, slow, not very relieable and has horrible battery life. im looking for a rom that has good battery life, fast, bucketloads of customization... etc, which one would u suggest? i have tried roms like cm7 and liberty and i enjoyed them.

Saosinx

Reaction score
Are you wanting to stay on gb or go back to froyo?

Sent from CM7ed D2G

Jonas

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty 2.0 and love it! The customization level is very high, and I have not had a ROM caused problem. All of my hiccups have been from user error.

OP
stillwaiting

stillwaiting

Reaction score
@ angel, no, how is it?
@ jonas, are u running that with the get-r-done mod?

Jonas

Reaction score
@ angel, no, how is it?
@ jonas, are u running that with the get-r-done mod?

Yes I used the Romer v7. You must use v7. The only down side is Theres no sensors. Which isn't a huge deal, but theres no GPS for my running app so thats my only complaint. Its an excellent setup.

OP
stillwaiting

stillwaiting

Reaction score
Yes I used the Romer v7. You must use v7. The only down side is Theres no sensors. Which isn't a huge deal, but theres no GPS for my running app so thats my only complaint. Its an excellent setup.
do you know whether or not u can get liberty gingerbread rom on the d2g yet?

Jonas

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't, because I have yet to get GB on my global. I think if you just sbf back to froyo if your running GB now, you'll be ok. I'm not sure if I fully understand your question. Are you asking if you are currently running GB, how to get to Liberty ROM, or if it can be done in general?

fiveball02

Reaction score

I pretty sure i read elsewhere that liberty GB will not work on the d2G. The romer will only work with froyo.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
stillwaiting

stillwaiting

Reaction score
I pretty sure i read elsewhere that liberty GB will not work on the d2G. The romer will only work with froyo.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
yes i know that the romer wont work with gingerbread but i was wondering if there was a liberty gb port for the d2g yet.
dont worry about gingerbread cause quite honestly you arnt missing out on anything.

Jonas

Reaction score
yes i know that the romer wont work with gingerbread but i was wondering if there was a liberty gb port for the d2g yet.
dont worry about gingerbread cause quite honestly you arnt missing out on anything.

I second that last part. I have read about a lot of people switching from their rom of choice to GB, and being supremly disappointed from the hype. I would stick with a froyo rom tbh.

OP
stillwaiting

stillwaiting

Reaction score
ya i switched from cm7 though i still have the backup i made so its not a horribly tragedy

hgrimberg

Reaction score
Cm7 is based on the gb ota update or on the gb leak? Still bugs on cm7? Apex is better?

Enviado desde mi DROID2 GLOBAL usando Tapatalk