Looking for something like Blackberry Alerts

reddog187

Reaction score
I've been searching high and low for an app that will work like the app Blackberry Alerts. Basically you can assign LED colors to SMS, Email, MMS, Phone Calls etc when they come in. I just can't seem to find something like that.

Thanks in advance.

-red

Technoman

Reaction score
I've been searching high and low for an app that will work like the app Blackberry Alerts. Basically you can assign LED colors to SMS, Email, MMS, Phone Calls etc when they come in. I just can't seem to find something like that.

Thanks in advance.

-red

Search the forums... there are some SMS applications that allow you to control the LED colors.

OP
R

reddog187

Reaction score
I have been searching and my searches aren't getting any results. I would like a program that can do assign all of them. :)

wmscottmc

Reaction score
Good question. I still havent found anything. I loved looking at my Storm and knowing if I had a text, or email, or missed call. The light on the DX blinks way to slow. Im using a different email client and it does let me change the color, so that kind of works, but still only blinks about once every 4 seconds.

Let us know if you find something.

Technoman

Reaction score
ok...
The list below are APPS that allow the LED color to be customized in some fashion or form.... they do work on the Droid 1, but I can't say if they work on the X

BLINK
HANDCENT SMS
Missed Call

jimbo1mcm

Reaction score
Easy Reminder

I wanted the most important, a missed call reminder. The Easy Reminder program seems to work well. I set an audible reminder when I miss a call. you can set a period of time, up to infinite, for the reminder and you can select a different ringtone. I also selected a red led, which works for awhile, but I think when an email comes in, the light changes back to green and stays green. For what I want to be alerted for, this program works well.

Ieisha

Reaction score
ok...
The list below are APPS that allow the LED color to be customized in some fashion or form.... they do work on the Droid 1, but I can't say if they work on the X

BLINK
HANDCENT SMS
Missed Call

Blink and Handcent SMS Work fon Droid X for what you are wanting to do ! I tried both of them and I like Handcent SMS between the two