looking for most stable froyo rom

rancid1

Reaction score
after doing some reading and trying several roms, it seems the kangerade froyo is the better rom to have. whats everybody else think.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
this is the third thread like this i have seen in only the past 45 minutes... I use UD-Froyo eXtreme RC2 with P3 1100 and Luna Theme. Lots of options...

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Team Chaos froyo is my fav :D

tdog7879

Reaction score
+ 1 most stable rom out! no lag , freezes,random reboots or force closes!!! The rom may not have all the features as others but makes up for being a solid stable rom and they also have bad ass themes!

GryphonD

Reaction score
TC is nice, Atlantis Froyo v2 is also a great one, in-fact it seems to experience the least glaring of the Froyo issues.

JDROIDS

Reaction score
UD FROYO Xtreme RC2 by far.

My phone had major issues with BB and I usually use BB but since his Froyo roms came out I had major issues. UD has been very fast and with his UD command app everything has been very simple.

I will always try out any new BB ROMS though.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stock Froyo has been the best for me. Had too many reboots and battery issues with modified ROMS.

One of the only ones I haven't tried out yet is UD FROYO Xtreme RC2, but that may change soon ;). Just downloaded it and may give it a shot.

czonin

Reaction score
UD Froyo eXtreme RC2. Ive been running it with Chevy No.1's 1100 LV Kernal and its running great with no problems. Id definitely suggest it

bodean

Reaction score
Petes BB would be at the top of my list....................if it didn't reboot 10x a day.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I've been running Kangerade with ChevyNo1's 1100 LV kernel and its been really good. No FCs, super smooth and battery life is good.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

+1 this is the rom i keep coming back to. i have tried chevy,pete, banned word:blackdroid:, woodyman, and jrummy.. TC for me all the way..

BTW recently switched over to TC from :blackdroid:.. like the support that they give. they are always willing to help.. they have several themes. and cool boot animations :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: