Looking for Media app with Lock Screen controls

EricTheRed760

Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back, I had a rom that gave me Media controls on my lock screen. I'm trying to find out if anyone has a mod that will allow me to add just those lock screen controls, without wiping/reflashing another rom. Right now I'm running M-1's FRG83D Deodexed rom, and would really like to keep it. Like I said, I'm just looking for the lock screen controls.

Any ideas?

Edit: forgot to add that I've already tried Mixzing, and that wasn't what I'm looking for. I literally just need the Rewind, Play, and FF buttons under the lock slider. Anybody? Someone? Anything?

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Poweramp or winamp both good on the lockscreen I have shadowrom though that's has it on the lock screen without an extra app

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

E1337Hax

Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back, I had a rom that gave me Media controls on my lock screen. I'm trying to find out if anyone has a mod that will allow me to add just those lock screen controls, without wiping/reflashing another rom. Right now I'm running M-1's FRG83D Deodexed rom, and would really like to keep it. Like I said, I'm just looking for the lock screen controls.

Any ideas?

Edit: forgot to add that I've already tried Mixzing, and that wasn't what I'm looking for. I literally just need the Rewind, Play, and FF buttons under the lock slider. Anybody? Someone? Anything?

what you can do is get the CM6 ROM(root only) and there is an option where you can enable media controls for the lock screen.