Looking for full size calendar widget

techgov8

Reaction score
Right now im using pure grid widget but its such a cpu hog. I was looking to see what others are using for a 4x4 calendar widget

Tap'n

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
The best calendar widget I have ever used was the calendar widget for Go Launcher. Unfortunately, you have to have go launcher to use it.

OP
techgov8

techgov8

Reaction score
The best calendar widget I have ever used was the calendar widget for Go Launcher. Unfortunately, you have to have go launcher to use it.

Yea i use nova launcher. I used to use go launcher but I switched over.
Tap'n

armeddroid

Reaction score
I wish i had a calendar like the Galaxy S3 one.
That one has tasks built into it and very easy to access.
Currently I am using Jorte Calendar.

Natey2

Reaction score
+1 for Jorte. The task list is very nice too.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

srvctec

Reaction score
Business Calendar is my favorite. Tried the free version for a day and paid for it several months ago- couldn't be happier with it. It syncs with Google Calendar. I have it on my phone and tablet.

Sent from my Samsung GT 2 7.0 using Tapatalk 2.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
+1 Business Calendar. Paid version has cool customization features/themes. I have been using for over a year now on my phone and tablets

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

armeddroid

Reaction score
Talon8Ya said:
I like the S3 one as well but I hate that I cannot change the color of the calendar widget itself the brown sucks with everything else being so bright and sharp on the phone.
That prompted me to use A-Calendar and even though I cannot change the colors at least its default is much better to look at than the S3 one.

Is that right? Only messed with it for a few minutes. But thanks for giving me that info. Idk if you could change the colors or not on the S3 calendar. Great calendar but no customizations? Smeh