Looking for easy way to find WiFi ON/OFF switch

KCav

Reaction score
I wanted to surf the web and I couldn't figure out how to turn WiFi on. I remember shutting it off to save the battery. I could not find the bar that turns on/off: WiFi, BT, Sound, Brightness. Where does it hide? I went to the Main Menu, scrollled left and then back to Main menu and scrolled right. I did not see it so I started touch this and that; sudenly it appeared. Is there an easy way of finding the WiFi On/Off switch?

KC

jinxygrrl

Reaction score
I wanted to surf the web and I couldn't figure out how to turn WiFi on. I remember shutting it off to save the battery. I could not find the bar that turns on/off: WiFi, BT, Sound, Brightness. Where does it hide? I went to the Main Menu, scrollled left, then back to Main menu, scrolled right, and did not see it. I started touch this and that; sudenly it appeared. Is there an easy way of finding the WiFi On/Off switch?

KC

Menu > Settings > Wireless and Networks. Check / uncheck WiFi box.

OP
KCav

KCav

Reaction score
I wanted to surf the web and I couldn't figure out how to turn WiFi on. I remember shutting it off to save the battery, but I could not find the bar that turns on/off: WiFi, BT, Sound, Brightness. Where does it hide? I went to the Main Menu, scrollled left, then back to Main menu, scrolled right. I did not see it. I started touch this and that; sudenly it appeared. Is there an easy way of finding it?

KC

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
use the power control widget? easy as can be...

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
if you dont want the whole power control widget you can search the market for "curvefish" and they make individual widgets for everything the power control widget has plus other things. beautiful widgets also has these to.

Reaction score
if you have bettercut it has a wifi toggle shortcut you can add...not even a widget, you just press it and it switches wifi on/off..

OP
KCav

KCav

Reaction score
I see it.

Thanks,

KC

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i use power control or beautiful widgets - the beautiful widget is a 1x1 thats just an on/off switch

warrior21

Reaction score
I downloaded quick settings from the market. It controls ringer, bluetooth, brightness, gps, wifi...etc...

wernst

Reaction score
If you use Quick Profiles (which is a very handy and free app to make lots of settings changes all at once - like making everything loud in your car, everything quiet for work, and medium loudness for normal situations), you can make a profile that just turns Wifi On, Wifi Off, or just toggle the current Wifi State.

Very handy for lots of reasons, but for the wifi radio too.

-Warr