Looking for a multimedia/music player

fsolomon75

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm not really in love with the default music player, not to mention I hate going to the gallery to play my movies so does anyone know of an awesome (free) player on the market?

Oh - and thanks for the handcent recommendation. It's great.

tdog7879

Reaction score
Hey all. I'm not really in love with the default music player, not to mention I hate going to the gallery to play my movies so does anyone know of an awesome (free) player on the market?

Oh - and thanks for the handcent recommendation. It's great.
Im looking for this too....are media player is garbage!!!!

silverx10

Reaction score
I will agree that while OUR media player isn't the greatest, it's not by any means garbage.

I think people have just become a li'l spoiled by the iPod interface these days. Give it a while, we'll get a better one.

tdog7879

Reaction score
I will agree that while OUR media player isn't the greatest, it's not by any means garbage.

I think people have just become a li'l spoiled by the iPod interface these days. Give it a while, we'll get a better one.
dude i came from a bb storm Im far from being spoiled and yes maybe garbage was being harsh.. i just have higher expectations for this phone.....my bad:motdroidhoriz:

SteelyStan

Reaction score
It's not garbage but it's very close. For instance, today I was listening to my 30 song play list on shuffle and it played the same song 4 times in a row...