Looking for a good cleaner

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I've been using "all in one toolbox" but I don't like the new ui and it glitches when I close it. I've tried all the other cleaners but none seem to clean as well as All in one. Does anyone have any suggestions. I don't want or need a task killer just a cleaner.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks guys. I'll check it out.

D

Divergent

I've been using "all in one toolbox" but I don't like the new ui and it glitches when I close it. I've tried all the other cleaners but none seem to clean as well as All in one. Does anyone have any suggestions. I don't want or need a task killer just a cleaner.
Never but never use Clean Master, they are stealing data and are having two usefull functions and the rest is crap.

Clean Master is pretty tried and true.

Agreed. I use it on my tablets and phones and I especially like that it lets me choose what to delete ans what to keep.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I'll check it out.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
So don't use the crap part. I know I don't. It did start out fairly simple and they have added and added "stuff" to it and try to entice you to go that extra step. I don't and won't.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So don't use the crap part. I know I don't. It did start out fairly simple and they have added and added "stuff" to it and try to entice you to go that extra step. I don't and won't.
Yup. It is getting a bit annoying. The latest one, today, was trying to get me to download something to make my YouTube surfing more secure.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm giving CCleaner a try. It looks pretty good and it always did a good job on my computer.
Thanks for the tip. It's a little slower than CM during the analyzing but I really appreciate the ability to decide way to clean and the lack of bloat attempts .
I've been using it on my desktop for years also.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Thanks for the tip. It's a little slower than CM during the analyzing but I really appreciate the ability to decide way to clean and the lack of bloat attempts .
I've been using it on my desktop for years also.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate
That's what I like about it. The ability to customize it and tell it what to scan. And it's much smaller than both CM and All in one and no bloat on top of that.

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
I use Clean Master just for the pop up feature that let's me know when an uninstalled app leaves remnants behind. It's surprising how many do, even when I clear their cache and data before uninstalling.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up if you try cc cleaner. When you delete downloads it also deletes any downloaded photos you might have in your gallery. Not cool

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Just a heads up if you try cc cleaner. When you delete downloads it also deletes any downloaded photos you might have in your gallery. Not cool

I have it set to clean my downloaded files and my thumb cache and it hasn't touched my photos. Even the one in my "downloaded" gallery.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have it set to clean my downloaded files and my thumb cache and it hasn't touched my photos. Even the one in my "downloaded" gallery.
Might be an LG thing then because they're gone on my phone now.