Looking for a Droid X2 (X) Gym/Armband

Rolster8

Reaction score
I have done some web browsing and I am looking for an gym/running armband for my X2. I saw a Motorola one that I liked but the only problem is that any advertisement I have seen makes you buy something with it. Any suggestions?

bright2018

Reaction score
I have done some web browsing and I am looking for an gym/running armband for my X2. I saw a Motorola one that I liked but the only problem is that any advertisement I have seen makes you buy something with it. Any suggestions?

I bought this one for my X and it works great! The X2 should also fit since it's the same size. I've even managed to shove my X with a Otterbox Commutter into the armband.

Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for Droid X, Droid Incredible & more (fits larger smartphones and iPhones in protective cases like iPhone 4 in Bumper case): Electronics

xiphonefan

Reaction score
best armband for Droid X

Armpocket - Xtreme i-30. Best quality you can get. I've tested mine for a while now, love it.
I tried some of the "cheap" armbands on the market , and running belts, they all left me with scars. I decided to invest a bit more on the armband, since I wanted to protect my new phone (and my arm). The Xtreme i -30 is water resistant, the price was $34.95, and I got free shipping (use coupon EARTH11 - if it's still valid).