"Look In" and "Screen Transition"...

Reaction score
I was just thinking about something...

"Look In"

Would you like to see a "Look In" gesture/feature where after holding a shortcut on your desktop, or after holding on to a application's icon in the icon tray, you get a little tool tip screen clip of a screenshot of the last state of the application.

How would this work? Long press a shortcut for "Messaging" for example... holding it will produce a screen window (maybe about 1 inch by 1 inch) that outgrows from the held shortcut. The "Look In" window would be fixated onto the held item... so when dragging the item the window will also follow motion. This would be used for shortcuts, certain widgets, and show a "last dialed" for phone. This will of course be a option. If you use Windows 7, you see a very similar feature to W7's "taskbar preview".

"Screen Transition"

I was dragging my screens back and forth, and I was checking for the smoothness of transitional jolting of the screens when shifting screens. I was thinking it would be cool to have a setting to set a smoothness for the transitions. Its all about feel.

Side note, would it be kind of neat to have a continuous rotation available for screens? When going far left, you can continue to the last screen on the right?

I'd like to hear you all's thoughts. I'm constantly thinking about new features, ideas, enhancements, innovations, etc...

superglen99

Reaction score
Home++ has the home screen loop. I love it, especially if you have like 5-9 screens you can go all the way to the right an then one more swipe and your on the far left screen. Looping works great!

OP
W
Reaction score
Cool! Only if I can get Home ++ features while keeping my default skin, totally kept untouched.