Lock button not working properly after 2.3

werewolfbrent

Reaction score
After the 2.3 update my lock button on the top sometimes does not unlock the phone and it even goes as far as rebooting itself. Sometimes when this happens it also has problems with oreintation it goes to landscape even without the keyboard sliding out and wont go back to portrait until it is rebooted. Anybody got any ideas as to what is going?

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one having this problem, but I guess not. I don't know of a fix, I just hope it gets fixed with the next update.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

snipes1003

Reaction score
I thought I was the only one having this problem, but I guess not. I don't know of a fix, I just hope it gets fixed with the next update.

yeah I've noticed this too; are either of you overclocking and/or undervolting

sahale

Reaction score
Good to know I'm not the only one with this issue. Hopefully it will get fixed soon with a new update.

DrFeelgood

Reaction score
I've also noticed that sometimes when I go to open the camera, the screen turns black for a split second, but it doesn't open the camera.

MrsStevens

Reaction score
I've run across the same issue, and am also glad I'm not the only one. I don't know a fix. I just keep pressing, or hold the button till the option menu opens, then hit the back button.

@DrFeelgood, You are also not alone in this. There are other threads regarding this issue.