Loaded Jakebites v16 onto Liberty 3 v2.0

HutRU01

Reaction score
I have the governor set to interactive x. My 3G connection is broken. Is this common? If so, is there a tweak that corrects this?

Last edited:

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
That happened to me too.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
HutRU01

HutRU01

Reaction score
When I do figure this out, I will post what I did or had to do. (Worst case scenario, wipe data and flash Liberty again)

OP
HutRU01

HutRU01

Reaction score
Well, not so good news.....I ended up wiping it clean and reflashing Liberty. I tried messaging Jake to see if he knew what was going on, but no response. Oh well. I hope you are using Titanium Backup. (It works quite well)

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
I had to do tje same thing

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

OP
HutRU01

HutRU01

Reaction score
Jake responded to my email with the following:

To: [email protected]
Subject: If you want to help me...
We can try and work through that issue together.

I am all about supporting developers, but this is the wrong way to go about it. Asking for money upfront to support for a free download that you offer is just not good business IMHO. I am more than willing to donate money after you have solved my issue and showed that you support all ROMs that are available on your "Jakebites advertisement" (i.e. Liberty, CM, etc).

I have donated to many developers over the past couple of years and certainly appreciate their willingness to develop programs on this open source Android OS. But, needless to say, I won't be downloading jakemods/jakebites again.