LiveProfile Messenger (LPM)

BigRich93

Reaction score
So I've been following this for a minute. Its a cross instant messenger or bbm for android iphone and blackberry users. Your probably like I have Ping or Kik or whatever else but I must say as a beta version, for just android now, is way better in what you can do and interface wise. You actually get a pin which is really easy to just copy and paste and send to whoever and for when it comes out for blackberry users (who still uses those things), they are able to input their bbm pin. Also you can link your LPM to your facebooka and twitter (not in beta), also upload photos (only display while again its in beta) and etc. Its available in the market just search LPM or Live Profile Messenger. A lot of folks leave their pin in the market comments to gain friends and get a feel of how the messenger actually works (obviously your not going to message yourself).

market://details?id=com.liveprofile.android

Add me LPJ22NGA
Also if your one of the smart people to get this app
Add your pin below and let's put bbm to shame lol
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jacestone40

Reaction score
So I've been following this for a minute. Its a cross instant messenger or bbm for android iphone and blackberry users. Your probably like I have Ping or Kik or whatever else but I must say as a beta version, for just android now, is way better in what you can do and interface wise. You actually get a pin which is really easy to just copy and paste and send to whoever and for when it comes out for blackberry users (who still uses those things), they are able to input their bbm pin. Also you can link your LPM to your facebooka and twitter (not in beta), also upload photos (only display while again its in beta) and etc. Its available in the market just search LPM or Live Profile Messenger. A lot of folks leave their pin in the market comments to gain friends and get a feel of how the messenger actually works (obviously your not going to message yourself).

Add me LPJ22NGA

I just started using it and love it so far Pmessenger, KIK or Ping Chat all were iust ok but Live Profile seems to be really good add me LPZK0AVD

awwpickle

Reaction score
This app looks amazing! I have Kik messenger right now but I would rather have this one!! But... i have tried to download it about 10 times now and all it will say is installation failed. Then I restarted my phone and now it won't even try to download! :( Hopefully it will work soon!

Add me LPJ22NGA

OP
B

BigRich93

Reaction score
This app looks amazing! I have Kik messenger right now but I would rather have this one!! But... i have tried to download it about 10 times now and all it will say is installation failed. Then I restarted my phone and now it won't even try to download! :( Hopefully it will work soon!

Are you stock or rooted?

awwpickle

Reaction score
I am rooted. But I did eventually get it to work! I tried to download something else from the market and it did the same thing. Being a formerly devoted BB owner, i decided to try a battery pull... which i know is not supposed to be needed or help droids.... But i did anyways and voila! It worked :) And I have to say.... this is WAY better than BBM

Are you stock or rooted?

OP
B

BigRich93

Reaction score
Glad it worked! Add me
I would for next time just go to rom manager or your rom settings and choose fix permissions then reboot that almost always works. :)

ptchick

Reaction score
just got this today, so far I'm liking it a lot! Way better than Kik!!

add me- Pin: LP14Z9V0

inherentyouth

Reaction score
best cross platforming real time messenger IMO even though it has its glitches, it has so much potential im sticking with it. looking forward to more updates.

PIN:LPG5MF00

use it :)

Desiluv

Reaction score
Add me no disrespect or you will be blocked LPD3WXMH

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

madeinstlouis

Reaction score
So consider me late on this app, but finally downloading it, I'm in love with it! Feel free to add me.

LPM: LPCLGEIG

noobiebabie

Reaction score
I'm late with this app, but I LOVE it so far!!

LPRDBO7O; Add me♥

jacestone40

Reaction score
I've had the app for sometime it's nice to see it catching on like it is ...
Add me on LiveProfile my PIN is LPZK0AVD there was some hiccups last week with all the new BB user(s)

aiyiee

Reaction score
Totally using it for the first time. I need active friends to chat though. :)
add me: LP38BTOA

BTP91PBC

Reaction score
Add me people! Username is BTP91PBC

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums