live mlb streaming app justin.tv (iphone)

rabyfox

Reaction score
does anyone of a comparable app to the iphone's justin.tv? I am trying to listen to an sf giants game live and there appears to be no equivalent app and justin.tv through my browser states my mobile device does not support live streaming. Help? I really want to listen to an mlb game live, anysuggestions? Sorry for not perusing through the threads I'm at the gym!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
For those phones with Flash, someone earlier today posted a thread about an app called Live TV. Some could connect to ESPN and some could not. The major network channels were available too.

OP
R

rabyfox

Reaction score
I tried searching for live tv in the market but couldn't find it. Someone had recommended jetflicks to me but you have to pay a monthly subscription. If I have the moto droid how do I get flash?

Thanks for responding so quick.

wrathletik

Reaction score
The justin.tv android version of the app is still in beta testing. They had an invite for beta testers months ago but I haven't heard anything about it since.

JimmyD

Reaction score
Have you tried the app MLB.com At Bat 2010? I use it to stream MLB games, PLUS... it provides the same Gameday functionality that the full MLB.com website provides! It's great!

Here's more info on the app over on Appbrain >>> MLB.com At Bat 2010 - Android app on AppBrain

screen
. .
screen

JohnnyDepth

Reaction score
I tried searching for live tv in the market but couldn't find it. Someone had recommended jetflicks to me but you have to pay a monthly subscription. If I have the moto droid how do I get flash?

Thanks for responding so quick.

Live Tv is two words, try it.
I just found this thread and DL'ed it via market search.

it loaded it about 4 seconds, watching ESPN right now!

Droid (rooted) does!