Live Droid Eye

ricks

Reaction score
I still cant figure out how to put this eye on my live wallpaper. Anyone know how?

pigpen

Reaction score
and the boot screen animation is one of them. I'm running it right now.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
Where can I find these live eyes? I do not see them in the market

pigpen

Reaction score
search for live wallpaper, you'll get about 50 hits. I'm running the one by christian cruz.

pigpen

Reaction score
Still cant find it. Cruz just wants money for high school

yeah and ... it looks great, and stays centered on all 3 screens. I can spare a buck for a kid that put something on the market i was looking for.

Its in there, keep lookin'.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score

yeah and ... it looks great, and stays centered on all 3 screens. I can spare a buck for a kid that put something on the market i was looking for.

Where does he show a live droid eye wallpaper. Show me the eye, I will show him the money.

pigpen

Reaction score

Where does he show a live droid eye wallpaper. Show me the eye, I will show him the money.

Search for live wallpaper ... its near the bottom of the list.

jgumphress

Reaction score

I agree, what's a buck now days anyway? And, there wouldn't be half the great stuff on the Market if it was all free. After all, when you make something somebody else wants you expect to get a little for you time don't you? Let's support the guys out there that have the time and tallent to create apps. If we could do it ourselves then we wouldn't need the Market. I donate to the free ones if it's an app that I like and keep. Some of them won't even take a donation.

OP
ricks

ricks

Reaction score
If I could see that I was going to get the live Droid eye in my post, I would gladly pay him. I just don't see the live Droid eye in the market. Please show me where to find it.