Little things that work on my Milestone 2.0.1

mpmilestogo

Reaction score
Just a list of little things that now work on my milestone which is rooted and on 2.0.1:

Opening attachments on an exchange mail server - this now works very well.

Battery life - I have noticed an improvement with this after spending 6 hours today busy with mobile networking and wifi at coffee shops and having the milestone with me in meetings. I cannot quantify it with numbers. Its a subjective thing.

Responsiveness - At a very subjective and personal level, the milestone seems snappier and more responsive. My other phone is a Nexus One which always seems to be very quick in responding to applications, settings changes, etc. I am using the home++ beta which is a very nice home substitute and it works like a charm.

Root - Root is a small thing but for me, it would be a full stop without it. I just need to be able to use market enabler, root backup, wifi tethering or whatever; but I also want to not miss out on future ROMs that some enterprising chef may be scheming on.

Finally, learning. Learning the RSD Lite way, learning how to root the phone after installing the patch update. A small thing which stretches to satisfaction using the phone.

Overall, I am very happy now with the milestone. I'm hoping that with 2.1 we can still maintain root as easily as it was done this time. Thanks to the developers, the folks here that explained it, and the alldroids forum folks for giving me what I needed. Step by step... :)

Thanks.

DAGr8

Reaction score
thx for your update , I agree the phone seems crisper ( I have not noticed the bug in the browser becuz I use pc for that mainly but for the rest it is def. more crisp , RSD lite IS the way to go , I been familiar with this for a few yrs and believe me this is a no-brainer's choice , because regardless of what you try to apply (or almost) you can always flash back the sbf file ...