Lisa

campbelllisa7

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Lisa. I just purchased my droid phone 2 days ago. Althouh I am still trying to figure out all the features and apps, I love it. One thing that is frustrating me about the phone is that I keep hitting the screen with my earring and losing calls. I can hear the person on the other end but they can't hear me. I am assuming that I am hitting the mute button. Is there an app that will lock the screen during a call? I know my storm had one and I loved it. If you can help suggest something I would appreciate it. Thanks, Lisa

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
your screen should be turning off automatically when it gets close to your face.. there is a proximity sensor in the upper left corner of the screen (portrait, lower left in landscape)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum Lisa.....

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just put on screebl the other day and it was working great at first but now I put the phone down for a sec and screen goes black and have to unlock it everytime I put the phone down and pick it back up.. is there a setting anywhere so that you just have to unlock it when you power on the phone?

Last edited: