Liquid Thunderbread v2.6 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.6 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.6 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2 OTA RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved :)

Retribution

Reaction score
just want to start off by saying 2.5 is my current daily driver and I love it, however.

does this fix the cell standby and phone idle battery drain deal? or the fact that certain apps like beautiful widgets think Im everywhere except where I usually am, or google home page thinking I am in ohio.

There a easy place to report bugs?

Last edited:

thelopenator

Reaction score
so when your charging the green light goes on before its finished right? its not just my phone?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

thelopenator

Reaction score
also my phone doesnt hit 100% now it stays at 99%

Last edited:

MLPZ999

Reaction score
What kind of battery life are you guys getting my phone was on idle for 8 hours and screen on for 1 hour and lost 55% is that good or bad?

Sent from my Thunderbolt

thelopenator

Reaction score
My battery life is excellent on this rom. At the end of the day I have like forty percent left. And that's with moderate-heavy use.

sent from my phone that's cellular!

ajk23az

Reaction score
I'm going to have to re-install this.

I'm getting repeating force closes on android process and android media which doesnt allow my home screen to fully load, also my 3g/4g is not loading up AT ALL.

The weird thing is that it was working (except for the force close of the process and media) before I rebooted my phone.

thelopenator

Reaction score
This is a great rom. Keep up the great work man. I'm about to donate. I'm excited to see where the latest versions go!

sent from my phone that's cellular!

MLPZ999

Reaction score
I'm going to have to re-install this.

I'm getting repeating force closes on android process and android media which doesnt allow my home screen to fully load, also my 3g/4g is not loading up AT ALL.

The weird thing is that it was working (except for the force close of the process and media) before I rebooted my phone.

Did you restore any system data?

Sent from my Thunderbolt