link to Flash app?

deputc26

Reaction score
The market won't show the flash app, or the flash app has been taken down, sort of a let down after making the 2.2 jump. Would anyone be so kind as to post a link to the apk?

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
OK looks like you have to edit build.prop

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
I'm not sure why that would make downloading completely useless. I downloaded the APK directly from Adobe.com after a little navigating through the site and I found an APK file that worked. I've been using the same one through different Froyo update flashes.

Either other people are not totally aware of this, or I am losing features because I don't have a "hacked", or otherwise modified version of it, but it works for me.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Care to share with the rest of us how you managed to download it directly from Adobe? Any such attempt for me has redirected to the marketplace, where it tells me the object is not found. No dice looking for the APK from the desktop PC either.

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
If you scroll down on that link I posted there's a real "Hulu.apk" install it first, then install the flash-fixed-nexus.apk and everything including hulu works perfect.

manhatton

Reaction score
I pushed the apk after I installed the Hulu and got nothing. It doesn't show Flash installed, when I open in Astro it says activity not found. Where'd I go wrong?
I didn't come from another Froyo BB, did v.2 have Flash? I figured V.3 would have...

EDIT: Dumb, didnt got to "all apps" in manager, so it does shows the 10.1.72.7 installed, but all buttons are grayed out. Can't uninstall or anthing! Also, not getting the ABOUT: DEBUG part of the the xda instructions, that an N1 thing? Tried as instructed but never saw a UAString...

EDIT2: Double dumb. OP (@xda) had space between : and DEBUG. Got that to work.........Still nothing. Got to adobe to test flash player and get the Lego!

EDIT3!: Four hours later....Wiped to get rid of nexus flash...installed .apk from post #110 from xda. Hope this can help someone else who's hit a wall.

Last edited: