Link ring and notification volume in ICS?

OP
T

thunder550

Reaction score
I'm not sure why your notifications were disabled. I've used cVolume since my Original Droid and never had a problem. Double Check to make sure all your phone settings are not on silent. If you had not already.

Figured it out. I use Light Flow for my notifications, had to stop and restart accessibility and got everything back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

gibson99

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I was wrong when I said that. I looked at it later and realized that Smart Actions doesn't have a setting for notification volume. Since then, I have switched to Llama, which is a third party app similar to Smart Actions. Llama is able to control both ringer and notification volume.

Nice! I got llama today and so far i like it. Looks a lot more powerful than smart actions (henceforth known as "dumb inactions"), but not as rich as tasker. But i don't need all the power tasker has, so this fits the bill nicely. I particularly like the author's sense of humor. I'm glad i dont use winamp on android... considering winamp's old slogan, things could get ugly!

Thanks for the suggestion!

trinydex

Reaction score
i have this problem with my razr hd maxx. i even tried to download cvolume but the only cvolume on Play right now is cvolume next. it has an option for linking the notification and ringtone volumes but you can't enable/disable it. it's stuck. is there another app besides cvolume that is known to work?