Lines Under Screen? Should I get another Fascinate or Droid X?

jer4011

Reaction score
I recently dropped my Droid 1 and screen went black, so I went to store to get it fixed but it was shot.

I initially wanted the Droid X but it was sold out and I had never heard of the Fascinate. So I ended up leaving with a Fascinate and when I got home I noticed some lines under the screen. I took it back the next day and they said give it a week and they may go away. They have not.

Should I stick with the Fascinate or go with the Droid X like I originally wanted? I do like the phone but the internet seems glitchy compared to my original Droid 1. Other than the glitchy internet and no LED issue I like the phone. Is the Droid X going to be a better phone or should I stick with the Fascinate? I assumed the X would bew closer to my original Droid just not as nice of a screen as Samsung. Thanks for any opinions.

dricacho

Reaction score
You're asking this question in the Fascinate forum, of course we'll be biased with the answer. At least I will be. Keep the Fascinate but get it exchanged for another one. You are the customer so you are entitled to get another one because the screen on this one is flawed.

jrl9851

Reaction score
I own a droid 1 and fascinate and I can't even use the droid 1 anymore. So slow and the screen looks washed out. I couldn't imagine getting a droid x, especially with the screen and horrible camera it has.