linear theme problem

dlbrown75

Reaction score
I flashed linear theme with toolbox. It worked great for 2 days, so i made a backup and tried another theme. when i wanted to go back to linear i restored my backup but when booted back up I had no service. So i tried a couple more times with same results. So I flashed back to my plain Liberty backup, erased all traces of linear and tried installing again from toolbox. When it booted up I still had no service. Strange thing is I had this exact problem with Linear and Gummy2.5. Any ideas?

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
I tried to update my roaming capabilities while on linear theme, and I couldn't get the keyboard to show up to press "2".....I'm probably just missing a setting, but could someone help?
thank you!

xliderider

Reaction score
I had the same problem as you while on GummyJar 2.5 when I tried the Linear theme, lost service. It's been a while, so I don't exactly remember what I did to recover from that. I think I may have restored a backup of my stock 2.2.1 (2.3.340) then restored back to Gummy to fix it.

DThomp

Reaction score
I have had the same problem on Gummy2.5. Even when installing a backup there is no signal, have to reflash the rom and the theme. Also have the problem with no dial pad showing up to update service on 2.5 and Liberty with the Linear theme.

detox

Reaction score
I made a thread for doing nandroids on linear a while back but im sure that post is buried somewhere now

What you need to do if you have no service is reflash your ROM WITHOUT WIPING and then reboot. Then you need to mount system and reflash theme WITHOUT WIPING. Hope this helps

detoXatappin on my X