Light Flow LED flash rate

Reaction score
I used to have a Droid 2, and I usually preferred to have the LED constantly lit. Light Flow always worked great on it. Then, I switched to the RAZR, and it doesn't seem like the flash rate setting is actually changing the LED's flash. The different colors work, but it just keeps the same slow flash rate.

Does anybody else have this problem? Is it the RAZR, or is there some setting that I am overlooking?

Troncaptain

Reaction score
Same situation

I am having the same problem. After looking for updates and re-installing, I'm having the same issue. This has led me to believe that light flow just does not have support for the droid razr yet. Can anyone confirm that?

cfaber

Reaction score
The author is very responsive, try sending him an email via his webmail interface. I'm sure he's already aware of it but if not, now is a good time to let him know.

I'm also having a problem. The flash rate does work, just not correctly.

mkemvp32

Reaction score
I was having the same issues. It worked fine for a while but then I had notification light going on when I had nothing to notify. I even had one bootloop due to it because when you see the razr eye just before the vibrate, i saw a notification light came on and off quick. This isn;t supposed to happen. From there it rebooted. I unistalled the app. I'll wait till it gets updated

cfaber

Reaction score
From Andrew at Rage Consulting:
Hi
Sadly that's a driver limitation on certain phones (in fact probably about 95% of phones). The only ones I know where this works is the Galaxy Nexus and the original motorola droid.

Cheers

Andrew