Libertybread Themed Icons

.46caliber

Reaction score
So I loved the Gingerbread themed icons. The whole black/green scheme is really slick looking.

I updated these icons for CyanogenMod using a Black/Cyan scheme and I installed Liberty on my DX this morning and like the Black/Yellow too. So I've started a Libertybread icon pack to go along with it. It's just a couple of icons for now. More to come.

CAP201101131214.jpg

rion_j

Reaction score
Nice work. Can you make a blue version as well? Im currently rocking the gala theme and these icons in blue would be nice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
.46caliber

.46caliber

Reaction score
Nice work. Can you make a blue version as well? Im currently rocking the gala theme and these icons in blue would be nice.

I have then done up in Cyan for a Cyanbread theme. They're in the .zip below. If you can get me a screen shot, I can try to better match the blue in the status bar items. Then I can make a Galabread pack.

rion_j

Reaction score

I have then done up in Cyan for a Cyanbread theme. They're in the .zip below. If you can get me a screen shot, I can try to better match the blue in the status bar items. Then I can make a Galabread pack.

sweet, thanks for the Cyan Zip. here is a screenshot of the Gala Theme: This blue is very close to the Cyan color, perhaps it is Cyan?

GALAS2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
.46caliber

.46caliber

Reaction score
It's not quite the same color. I'll do another pack for the blue on the Gala status bar indicators.

mudvayne622

Reaction score
It's not quite the same color. I'll do another pack for the blue on the Gala status bar indicators.

How about Icons in the same Green as the Gingerbread theme icons in the notification bar? Like youtube, facebook, gmail, slacker and some other common apps? Also how would these be installed/applied over the stock icons?

Last edited:

Shelooga

Reaction score

How about Icons in the same Green as the Gingerbread theme icons in the notification bar? Like youtube, facebook, gmail, slacker and some other common apps? Also how would these be installed/applied over the stock icons?

would love some green icons to throw into a project...

OP
.46caliber

.46caliber

Reaction score
I'd made these from a gingerbread icon pack I had found and plan on doing more. Time has been hard to come by. Here's a zip file that has everything I've got. I've got the green Gingerbread, the cyan Cyanbread, and the yellow Libertybread.

I plan to make another pack based on the Galaxy S blue, another pack based on a red and another pack in white. I just gotta find the time. Libertybread has been difficult. I haven't gotten the yellow matched exactly the way I want it.