Liberty Wallpapers

B-RAN

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are other colors of the main liberty wallpaper. I'm talking about the yellow/black one that is default, I've attached it. I'd love to get that one in grey/black like the statue of liberty one. I know there are some other wallpapers floating around out there. The only color I found it in was red. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks X Fam!

Attachments

• aefc91cd-ac21-2bcc.jpg
    aefc91cd-ac21-2bcc.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 386
OP
B

B-RAN

Reaction score
Look at me... I figured it out all by myself. Here it is if anyone wants to use it. Photoshop is nice! ;o)

Attachments

• liberty_02_red_edited-2.jpg
    liberty_02_red_edited-2.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 799

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I saw a post that said they were were going to make Liberty wallpapers because there wasnt many for Liberty :icon_eek:
So I thought I would dig back thru the archives & Post Links to some of the Liberty Wallpapers Out there by myself & Others. When You want something like that, Just Remember; Google is Your Friend!
Here You Go Guys:

Pure Liberty Wallpack: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/126628-pure-liberty-wallpaper-pack.html
Liberty Wallpapers Diff. Colors: http://bit.ly/kzuSak
Liberty Wallpapers Blh/Wht/Gry : http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-d2/122007-wallpapers-liberty-black-white-grey.html
Liberty Wallpapers; Colors : http://bit.ly/jf3OxN
Custom Liberty Wallpapers : http://bit.ly/fW8h19

Here Is One Of My Favorites That I did:
2upwho9.jpg

Last edited:

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Yea that would be me and I do agree that some of them are pretty nice but I'm looking for that Eagle render so that I could consider making ones personalized for other members here and better quality. Some of them just seem like they were "copied and pasted" on top of other Droid Wallpapers, not made from the bottom up which is what I would like to do with some additional useful resources. I've seen most of those and I'm not 100% satisfied with the selection and I'm sure not everyone else is as well.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Yea that would be me and I do agree that some of them are pretty nice but I'm looking for that Eagle render so that I could consider making ones personalized for other members here and better quality. Some of them just seem like they were "copied and pasted" on top of other Droid Wallpapers, not made from the bottom up which is what I would like to do with some additional useful resources. I've seen most of those and I'm not 100% satisfied with the selection and I'm sure not everyone else is as well.
So why not render your own eagle?
Just Do Up A Lil Somethin' Somethin' Like This :

296c0ly.png

Last edited:

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Which was probably what I was going to wind up doing, but I was asking if anyone else had one already pre-rendered so that I would have to crop it myself. As previously stated in my thread, it's a little bit of laziness and time management. When my next day off comes around, I'll spend the time doing that, but alright I'll have to settle for my choppy cropping work. Lol. I don't usually crop very well, but I'll do what I can. I was just hoping that when the original Liberty Eagle was made that someone had that available on a transparent PNG file so that anyone could use it for personalization purposes for themselves, that's all. I'll probably make one as well for anyone that is savvy with Photoshop so that it won't become a future question. Instead, it will be available to many other people. I'll probably actually have the file available in PSD format therefore the logo can be worked with much more than a standard PNG file. As for my PS skills, they are nothing special but I think I could do Liberty some good and make some fairly decent wallpapers. Also, it would be some decent motivation for me to get back on the ball with my PS hobby although I am working full time.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
That would be cool. I just don't understand, you're saying the other wallpapers look copy & pasted, & you build them from the ground up, yet you are asking for someone else's work ... to copy & paste? I was also wondering, like I have wallpapers included in 5 different ROMS (Simply Stunning, Apex, Zombie Stomped, Tranquility, and AOSP Liberty) where can we peep some of the awesome wallpapers you've created? I would love to see them. I'm always looking out for cool new wallpapers to use. Thanks!
Oh, when I get off work tonight, I can send you some of the images you are looking for & save u some time.

Sent from my AOSP Droid X

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
That would be cool. I just don't understand, you're saying the other wallpapers look copy & pasted, & you build them from the ground up, yet you are asking for someone else's work ... to copy & paste? I was also wondering, like I have wallpapers included in 5 different ROMS (Simply Stunning, Apex, Zombie Stomped, Tranquility, and AOSP Liberty) where can we peep some of the awesome wallpapers you've created? I would love to see them. I'm always looking out for cool new wallpapers to use. Thanks!
Oh, when I get off work tonight, I can send you some of the images you are looking for & save u some time.

Sent from my AOSP Droid X

By "Copy and pasted" wallpapers in those links, I meant like the render was just placed over an original background from the Droid X / 2. When I was asking for other people's work, I was seeing if anyone had the Eagle or the Liberty Flag / Army render. Basically, just that image with a transparent background so I could mess around with it and change certain aspects of it and add other colors and such instead of just taking it from the wallpaper. Like the one with the Flag would be an absolute pain to crop perfectly so that's why I was wondering if someone had the actual render lying around so I wouldn't have to crop it from another piece of work and at times I am choppy with my cropping and I leave very small bits and pieces of the original background left, making the "render" seem pixelated and low quality, if you understand now what I'm saying. I can dig up some of my really old stuff.

Pictures by Matty_oH_So_Fein - Photobucket

I haven't updated my Photobucket in a really long time. I do have a DeviantArt account, but I haven't shared anything with that community yet again due to a lot of the time issues I've been having with my job. I'm getting laid off of being a Verizon Tech soon so I'll have more time to work with my Photoshop and stuff since I'm going to be putting my 2 week notice shortly. I do want some time off and enjoy my summer. :icon_ banana:

Thanks again Mobile Sensei for your help. I know I am probably quite annoying and lazy with this request, but I do appreciate anything I can get to save me just a couple steps so that I can start out with what I'm given, get a feel for it, then push my resources with what I feel would make the wallpaper better. That's all.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
I mean, if we're going to be real here, Mobile_sensei has used resources I have had up on my ftp in order to create some of his wallpapers. One of those being the Eagle you see above with the 'sample' text across it. Here is that image:

http://www.koveleski.com/images/liberty_black.png

Why wouldn't I be "real" in this situation? However, thank you for the image. I'll probably be browsing that website later today for other resources. Thank you.

Also, are you in Poughkeepsie, NY? Noticed your location. :p

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Many thanks sensei! I would love that modded honeycomb wallpaper (from storm shadow maybe?)

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not far from me kov. I'm in Rochester NY

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Rayzor;
Man That Scorpion Pic you got up is cool...
I like the sonic black & white too, which got me thinking... you know the old stormshadow ninja from GI Joe ? It would be tight to do one of him like your skorpion pic, but in the Black & white style like you have the sonic pic!

PM me your email, so I can send you the image files you asked about.
Here is one ive been trying to work out:
Give it a go & see what you can do with it if you want. its still rough, but a good base to build on.
2hxc0i8.png

Last edited:

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I mean, if we're going to be real here, Mobile_sensei has used resources I have had up on my ftp in order to create some of his wallpapers. One of those being the Eagle you see above with the 'sample' text across it. Here is that image:

http://www.koveleski.com/images/liberty_black.png

No boss, I dont think Ive used anything BUT your images to make Liberty walls, cause they are Tight & Clean! The Eagle, & the OG Liberty wall from Liberty 1, 1.5, 2.0... those were some of the best custom images ever (The Protest Scene & The Iwo Jima Images) those were epic!