Liberty 3 V2.0 help........

Reaction score
So, I'm rooted on 4.5.605. I downloaded Liberty 3 V2.0 via Rom Toolbox. I try to flash via ROM Manager, and I always get the error message.......E:Signature verification failed. Installation aborted. I boot into recovery, wipe data, install ROM from SD card, and that is where I get the fail. What am I missing? Thanks.

Savagerun

Reaction score
Use Droid 2 bootstrap to install liberty. Open droid 2 bootstrap app and press bootstrap recovery then when it says success press ok then press reboot recovery. The phone will then boot in clockwork recovery. Next use your volume button to scroll down to wipe data factory reset and select it with your camera button. Then select yes to wipe data. Next wipe cache partition then select advanced and wipe davlik cache. Then select install zip from sd card and next select choose zip from sd card. Then find your liberty zip. If you downloaded to your phone it will be in your download folder. So just select it and install it. Once its installed select reboot system. Be patient it could take up to 5 minutes for the first boot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
Thanks for being so thorough! I appreciate it. Gonna give it a try!

Savagerun

Reaction score
No problem. Your welcome

jtc303

Reaction score
Use Droid 2 bootstrap to install liberty. Open droid 2 bootstrap app and press bootstrap recovery then when it says success press ok then press reboot recovery. The phone will then boot in clockwork recovery. Next use your volume button to scroll down to wipe data factory reset and select it with your camera button. Then select yes to wipe data. Next wipe cache partition then select advanced and wipe davlik cache. Then select install zip from sd card and next select choose zip from sd card. Then find your liberty zip. If you downloaded to your phone it will be in your download folder. So just select it and install it. Once its installed select reboot system. Be patient it could take up to 5 minutes for the first boot.

This was very helpful. Thank you

Barry73

Reaction score
It worked! Thanks again!
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

Savagerun

Reaction score
You guys are welcome, im glad it helped you.