LG Vortex Themes

CardyLo

Reaction score
Hey everyone, im new to the smartphone scene... FINALLY, lol... i have a LG vortex and im trying to figure out how to theme it? i have everything else set up such as access to my files on my computer, all my music on my computer and even my webcam.... but for life of me i can't figure out how to have a different theme on it. Can anyone offer some assistance please :) dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums!!
Is your Vortex rooted? If not, check out ADW in the market - there are tons of different themes available for it :)

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

OP
C

CardyLo

Reaction score
IDK if its rooted or not :p lmao i dont beleive so

OP
C

CardyLo

Reaction score
Lol, thanks :) i got it working... didnt realize that it would keep 2 screens at that point though :p maybe i'll just stick with the standard and customize the wallpapers :p lol

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
2 screens?

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

OP
C

CardyLo

Reaction score
Yeah, when i click "home" or "back" to go to mainscreen it asks if i want to use ADW screen or LG screen... and if im running the ADW screen while the LG screen is in the background(hiding) i think i'll end up using more battery and memory then is needed just for a aesthetic change to my phone :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, when i click "home" or "back" to go to mainscreen it asks if i want to use ADW screen or LG screen... and if im running the ADW screen while the LG screen is in the background(hiding) i think i'll end up using more battery and memory then is needed just for a aesthetic change to my phone :)

If you select ADW, the LG screen isn't doing anything so no need to worry about memory or battery issues due to a different launcher.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!