LG Vortex Texing Problem

Doruga

Reaction score
Hey I have had my LG Vortex for quite awhile now and this problem has happened before but just went away. I'm trying to get to the bottom of why randomly my phone stops sending and receiving messages. I sent 3 messages to my girlfriends number and all three under Message Details said Error Code 3. and had a red triangle next to them. I started around 9ish California time this is going up at 11ish California time. If that has any significance. Im not sure if its just Verizons problem or if its my phone. If you know an easy fix please help me. Also tried sending a text to my dads phone same thing.

jaktora

Reaction score
Same Problem Inquiry

LG Vortex was working fine until this morning. It can send pix msgs, it can also recieve pix msgs, & recieve regular msgs. The error is a red triangle & error code "CB"

On the phone with Tech support we did all the normal stuff: pulled battery, cleared msg cache, *228 opt 1 & 2, the tech said that if we switch device the problem would still be there. they did not walk me through a manual program for some reason, just simply said that we would hear back within 24-48 hours from the 'help ticket'. it sounds like its a network issue, but I am not sure. Any ideas?