LG K20V Ringtones

niagara94

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
Hi - Does anyone know where I can download the original ringtones that come with the LG K20V or where I can find them on the phone (it's not rooted and won't be)? Thanks.

aggreived

Reaction score
All the audio files are under /system/media/audio, e.g.

/system/media/audio/alarms
/system/media/audio/notifications
/system/media/audio/ringtones

You can view/copy them with a file explorer such as FX (no root required). From the FX home screen, tap the following, in order:

System (Android system)
system
media
audio
ringtones

I was going to upload them to my Google Drive for you to download, but I'm having issues connecting to Google Drive right now.

OP
N

niagara94

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
Hi - Thank you for your reply. Last I checked I couldn't find them there but I can check again. If Google Drive decides to cooperate could you let me know? Thanks.

aggreived

Reaction score
I tried uploading them again, and it choked on the 10th file (out of 27). So, sorry, but I give up.

Install FX and tap exactly what I describe above, and you will find it. In particular, make sure that after you tap "System" on the FX home screen, you scroll down and tap the "system" folder. There's no way you won't find it. It's read-only, of course, but you can copy them.

OP
N

niagara94

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
Ok - thanks so much for your time

OP
N

niagara94

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg
Hi - There was no "system" folder (I made sure that hidden files were visible). Any other locations? Thanks.