LG Ally Help.. Rebooting

RamonEstrada

Reaction score
I recently rooted my Ally using Androot and then i downloaded System App Remover and i started deleting the original apps i didnt use from the system, but the app deleted my Settings app for no reason and then rebooted and it never brought me back to the home screen.. Now whenever i turn it on, it keeps starting up, then it never loads back and gets stuck on the "ANDROID" screen words. I tried Hard Reseting, ect.. but nothing.. Can Someone help me out? Thanks :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What type of recovery options do you have on an Ally? Have you tried booting into it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
R

RamonEstrada

Reaction score
I didnt have any Recovery, im ok on restarting everything over again, i just want it working again. Its my first time with an Ally that i got 3 months ago, so im not sure about these Android stuff.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I didnt have any Recovery, im ok on restarting everything over again, i just want it working again. Its my first time with an Ally that i got 3 months ago, so im not sure about these Android stuff.

"No Recovery" should instantly raise a red flag. You'll most likely have to find the LG .sbf and flash it. Reboots/resets won't work because the file has been removed.