Lg ally camera

jroles

Reaction score
I am getting the message "camera not connected" when I try to use the camera function.
Can anyone advise what to do next before going to the verizon store?

uncle steve

Reaction score
I get cannot connect to camera every time I try to take a picture. I pulled the battery to no effect.

uncle steve

Reaction score
I pulled the battery again and noticed what appearred to be 2 buttons next to the camera lens. I pushed both in addition to pulling the battery. Now my camera appears to be working. I would like to recommend that the engineers and marketing people at lg insert this phone into an orifice in their body. It may hurt but less so than the frustration experienced by owners of this piece of garbage. Last summer I had to take a cooler with me to keep the "device" cool enough for it to function. It almost has to be hooked to a power source constantly, even when it was new. I have carried cell phones since 91 and this is the worst "thing" I have had the misfortune of owning. Although at times I feel the b***ard owns me.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I pulled the battery again and noticed what appearred to be 2 buttons next to the camera lens. I pushed both in addition to pulling the battery. Now my camera appears to be working. I would like to recommend that the engineers and marketing people at lg insert this phone into an orifice in their body. It may hurt but less so than the frustration experienced by owners of this piece of garbage. Last summer I had to take a cooler with me to keep the "device" cool enough for it to function. It almost has to be hooked to a power source constantly, even when it was new. I have carried cell phones since 91 and this is the worst "thing" I have had the misfortune of owning. Although at times I feel the b***ard owns me.

What buttons? My wife's Ally doesn't have any buttons next to the camera lens. There is only the camera lens and the LED flash. The closest buttons are the volume up and down buttons on the side of the phone. She has had her Ally for 7 months now and has never had to pull the battery or had any problem with it. She hasn't had the battery cover off since the day she got it. I have no idea what you are talking about relative to keeping it cool. She has absolutely no heat problems with it and the battery life is better than my Droid. She is very happy with it. If you are having serious problems then you should take it into Verizon instead of doing so much complaining about it.

bilderberg

Reaction score
I tend to concur with old fart. I never have heat issues and have had the battery cover off once. I've owned mine since october.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

uncle steve

Reaction score

What buttons? My wife's Ally doesn't have any buttons next to the camera lens. There is only the camera lens and the LED flash. The closest buttons are the volume up and down buttons on the side of the phone. She has had her Ally for 7 months now and has never had to pull the battery or had any problem with it. She hasn't had the battery cover off since the day she got it. I have no idea what you are talking about relative to keeping it cool. She has absolutely no heat problems with it and the battery life is better than my Droid. She is very happy with it. If you are having serious problems then you should take it into Verizon instead of doing so much complaining about it.

The buttons are under the battery cover. My ally( now that is ironic) sits on an ice pack most of the time these days.

CREDEATION

Reaction score
Lg ally camera not working

Hello,You need to take the back cover off and you will see the buttons. I tried pushing the buttons also,but still could not get camera to work. Anymore thoughts?