LED Light

Nevitt

Reaction score
It seems after installing V1.1 of Kangerade that the led flashlight program I used, SimpleLED, does not activate the lights. I have since been downloading almost every LED light app I could find and only one has worked. Sun I think is the name. I don't want to use it because it activates the camera behind the graphic it displays as I can see my hand moving around in the background and I would think this would use more battery and I use the flashlight app more than I expected to. Is this a known problem or just me? I also have the apps2sd script set to auto. It used to be set to on but noticed widgets having issues loading after reboot. Thanks

Isaiah

Reaction score
It seems after installing V1.1 of Kangerade that the led flashlight program I used, SimpleLED, does not activate the lights. I have since been downloading almost every LED light app I could find and only one has worked. Sun I think is the name. I don't want to use it because it activates the camera behind the graphic it displays as I can see my hand moving around in the background and I would think this would use more battery and I use the flashlight app more than I expected to. Is this a known problem or just me? I also have the apps2sd script set to auto. It used to be set to on but noticed widgets having issues loading after reboot. Thanks

the "led light" widget works fine for me

OP
N

Nevitt

Reaction score
I tried that LED Light widget and it works perfectly thanks for the help =)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Droidlight is what I use. Worked on 2.1 and works on 2.2. No Morse code or anything fancy, just a light:)