Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
LD West Holster
I like it. Reminds me of my old wallet case I used to wear!!!

black.jpg

red.jpg

tan.jpg

LD West

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Oh yeah. Forgot to post again after I watched it. That video was excruciating.

That's a hard call.

For one, don't like the wallet. I can get over the fact that it's not at least bifold, which I like, but it seems too plain. At the very least, I'd like an ID window on the side where the money goes, but even then it doesn't seem like near as much thought & design went into the wallet as the holster units. The cutouts in the corners are obviously to mimic a gun holster & allow you to get the phone or wallet out easier, but I think it looks cheesy. Idk if smaller holes would fix that for me or what.

I also don't know if I really want my wallet and phone tucked up in my pits all day. What happens this time of year when it's cold out? Then I gotta unbutton my Carhartt, unzip my hoodie, & dig in my armpit region to answer a call or check a notification or pay for something. Don't even get me started on when you've got one too many layers on but don't wanna be carrying your coat around, so you're still wearing it & sweating like a pig...

As well, I don't imagine it's all that comfortable to have them ribbing on your sides & arms as you move about your day.

I always thought those gun holsters were awesome in cop shows, but I don't see this being very practical at all for my tastes. Also, I'm all about letting my nerd flag fly, but I think this is taking it a step too far. I'm not even a fan of clipping my phone to my belt. It goes in my pocket by itself. It's easy to get at, even with winter gear on.

Sent from my Note 4

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Because I was poking around for case options..... Not much traffic around here anyway

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I have to say that this is the first I saw this thread and glad I missed it the first time around. That is the worst unboxing video I have ever seen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk