LauncherPro

Lurpa

Reaction score
Hey guys, excuse the noobness,

Im new to the Droid, I got a Droid X and have been tinkering around pretty constant since I got it. Im trying to find a link to some cool setups and pics of people's homepages. Also, a complete listing of what all it does and can do would be nice. If you know, please post a link. Thanks

OP
L

Lurpa

Reaction score
Ya not much there but thanks.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Hey guys, excuse the noobness,

Im new to the Droid, I got a Droid X and have been tinkering around pretty constant since I got it. Im trying to find a link to some cool setups and pics of people's homepages. Also, a complete listing of what all it does and can do would be nice. If you know, please post a link. Thanks

Here is a Video of someone who put Launcher Pro on the Droid X..

[video=youtube;48Mj98EKaIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Mj98EKaIA[/video]
watch

OP
L

Lurpa

Reaction score
Awesome Thanks. I didnt actually didnt know you could scroll the static bar too at the bottom. Sweetness!!

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Yes, LauncherPRO IS that much of a better/nicer home launcher.

just a few moments ago, i paid $2.99 for the 'widget' version since (1) the dev has surely put COUNTLESS hours into getting this thing as good as it is, on his own time and (2) STILL offers it as a free app WITH frequent updates.

i dont think ill use the widgets all that much, but it was a nice token of my appreciation as i use the app everyday, just about.

get it, tinker with it (itll take you a few days to set it up as you like- since the possibilities are almost overwhelming) contact page, media page, widget page... so many configurations!

Domestic violence

Reaction score
oh, i also grabbed homeswitcher in the market.

it allows you to toggle between home launchers

jubigret

Reaction score
thanks for all the info, being a noob as well i heard the term but wasn't sure what is was all about. trying out the beta, but pretty sure i'll pay the $3 for the pro, this is great so far! much better than stock.

Loving my Droid x :)