launcherpro facebook widget

oleksza18

Reaction score
i just purchased launcherpro and the facebook widget was working well until a couple hours ago and everytime i hit the log in button it says error validating application?

cooltc2004

Reaction score
Yeah, check out LauncherPro

He said that he accidentally deleted something on facebook to validate the app, and released an update to fix it.

Reaction score
Facebook came out last night and said that they had disabled all facebook apps that had been violating terms of use by selling user information to third party advertisers. when LauncherPro quit unexpectedly, I took this to mean it included LauncherPro.
Since then, I've gone to sign launcherpro back into facebook and I'm not really digging what I see in the permissions. one of them is "Access my data anytime: LauncherPro for Android may access my data when I'm not using the application"
This kind of makes me nervous. can this be further explained. Also, under that is more disclaimer "Use of this data is subject to the Launcherpro for..." and then it just cuts off. I can not get the message to scroll up so I can read the rest of what I am giving permission for. does anyone know what the rest of the message is? I love this widget, but I do not feel comfortable with what I am interpreting as making all my facebook data available to Launcherpro even when I am not using it.