Launcherpro and main launcher

spdivr1122

Reaction score
Ok so i use launcherpro, but sometimes I get tired of it, so I might wanna use the default launcher. I downloaded home switcher so I could switch between them. When I set the default as the default, if I press the home button it'll still go back to launcherpro. Does anyone else have this problem and or have a solution?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
from your homescreen hit menu<settings<applications<manage applications<select launcher pro<clear defaults. done! :)

OP
S

spdivr1122

Reaction score
Well I know you can do that too but I thought home switcher would let me just change it there. Oh well

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

LT*

Reaction score
from your homescreen hit menu<settings<applications<manage applications<select launcher pro<clear defaults. done! :)

You would think this would work, but on my wife's D2, the default setting is grayed out when LP is installed. The only way to get back to the main launcher with the home button is to uninstall LP altogether.

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Home switcher stopped working w/Android 2.2...didn't work on the D1 w/2.2 either. Too bad, it is a very useful app.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
in theory, i'm a lawyer, supposedly working on cases. in reality, i have an all-consuming addiction... ;)