launcher pro update

bassrunner67

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a lot of lag with the last update. I got the update this mornin and it is extremely laggy especially when going from any app back to the homescreen

LT*

Reaction score
I updated this morning, and have noticed no lag at all. I did have to reboot for another reason though, so that may have fixed it before I knew I had any slow down. Try a reboot.

Cutter3

Reaction score
I was seeing the same thing, but upon going into the memory settings, I had nothing selected (all options were unchecked). Don't know if it has a default setting, but I chose medium settings, and it's snappy again for me.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a lot of lag with the last update. I got the update this mornin and it is extremely laggy especially when going from any app back to the homescreen

not any worse than it (or other launchers) have been.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Yes, he appears to have screwed something up again, I'm starting to hate getting the updates.

Icculus760

Reaction score
Yes, he appears to have screwed something up again, I'm starting to hate getting the updates.

Not to be a d1ck, but if you don't like all the updates, couldn't you just wait until it moves out of beta? Now to be helpful - with all the memory settings available (now in the Advanced section of the preferences), I'm SURE you can mess around with those options to get it back up to the speed you're used to using.

Beardface

Reaction score
I'm not noticing anything... But maybe thats cause I'm not using stock or LP icons for the dock, so I turned off the new settings...

OP
B

bassrunner67

Reaction score
Settings or not its no where near as fast as it was. And if you gotta say "not to be a d1ck", your being a d1ck and that's not helping anyone. I had a question and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to reply

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I second that. Fede even says on his website "Droids are not one size fits all". That's why the settings are there.
It's unrealistic to expect apps to always just install and be just the way you want them right off the bat.
One of the things we love about our Droids is their infinite customizing possibilities. One thing I have learned is that apps can affect how other apps respond, and everyone has their own combination of apps.
So fiddle with the settings before you give up. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
B

bassrunner67

Reaction score
I love the launcher don't get me wrong. Its not like I'm gonna stop using it. I just didn't know if I was the only one. Until this update I never noticed any difference (even though it was all beta).

ink

Reaction score
I noticed a little lag right after I updated. It's the first time I've ever noticed any lag with this launcher. Seems to have cleared itself up though and is running smooth at the moment.

wakebrdr142

Reaction score
Just a question here. How do you prevent the home button from sending you out of launcher pro?

Zac7

Reaction score
Why does everyone complain about such an awesome developer? Wouldn't you like the updates to keep coming instead of wishing for no updates. This thing runs flawlessly on my droid. Be patient the developer is awesome and this is only going to get better.