Launcher Issues

keithsmith22

Reaction score
I have and use Launcher Pro Plus as my default launcher. I decided that since I use it I would uninstall the stock launcher that comes with Sapphire 1.1.2 using Titanium Backup. Everything seemed to have worked fine but one thing that went KAPLOOEY was the fact that my Angry Birds game no longer worked. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing. Is there a way to reinstall the Launcher to see if this is what is causing the issue. Everything else works fins so far I am just concerned that if there are other games or apps that I may want to try in the future. Thanks in advance.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The best way, I believe, would be to restore a backup. If you did not make a backup then tap menu, tap settings, tap applications, tap manage applications, tap All and uninstall.

Make a backup before incase something goes wrong.

OP
keithsmith22

keithsmith22

Reaction score
I tried to restore the backup in Titanium and it wouldn't work. It is completely gone.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you sure you just didn't delete your backup of the stock launcher?

If you go to applications>manage applications>all>launcher pro, and clear defaults, then press the home button do you get the option of launcher pro and the stock launcher?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I have no problems running Angry Birds on CyanogenMod 6 with ADW launcher. You could try installing that at least temporarily to see if it fixes your issue.