latest droid update

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsheurs

Reaction score
With the latest Droid update I noticed something that annoys me. When I finish using the internet browser I always kill it with task killer. Even after I kill it, when I open the browser it is back at the last website and not the homepage. How do I get it back at the homepage by default.

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
With the latest Droid update I noticed something that annoys me. When I finish using the internet browser I always kill it with task killer. Even after I kill it, when I open the browser it is back at the last website and not the homepage. How do I get it back at the homepage by default.

This happens to me too. I don't know how to fix this "/

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
If you want to prevent this from happening, just back up to the main page. It has happened before the update.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
B

bsheurs

Reaction score
If you want to prevent this from happening, just back up to the main page. It has happened before the update.

Sent from my DROIDX

Too many pages to back out. And it NEVER happened on my phone before the latest update.

jdk2

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1103
Or with the browser open, hit the menu key and select Windows. Close all of the windows shown. It will then open your home page.

MotoCache1

Chief Droid Scientist
Reaction score
Or with the browser open, hit the menu key and select Windows. Close all of the windows shown. It will then open your home page.
+1 This is what I do if it's stuff I don't need again.

Status
Not open for further replies.